COMPUTERISED COMPRESSION TESTING MACHINE 6000 KN
COMPUTERISED TESTING MACHINE 6000 KN. CAPACITY, for tests on high strength concrete pillars
This Compression Testing Machine has been designed and developed for a Research Center.
It has been built especially to meet a very special requirements. Manufactured in first class with precision better than ±0,5%, in compliance with the International Standards.
Its rigid structure assures a perfect repeatability and accuracy of test results.
The machine is composed by two frames:
• Load frame that allow test pillars "3,20 meters high
• Console control.
UNIVERSAL FLEXURAL AND COMPRESSION TESTING MANCHINE – 300 kN
Universal flexural and compresión testing machine for tests on high strength concrete pillars – 300 kN Capacity
The machine is composed by the following elements:
– HM-S type frame, capacity 300 kN.
– Speed control system
– Measuring system
HM-S Frame capacity 300 kN.
– Operation: electromechanical by servo-motor c.c.
– Test speeds: 0,1 – 150 mm/min.
– Load cell model AEP TC-4 (300 kN) tensile/compression
– Displacement transducer: incremental encoder
– Resolution: 0.01 mm. in all travel
– Accuracy: better than 0.2%
– Speed transducer: dynamo tachometric