Brief Introduction: A impact testing machine is used to determine the energy absorbed in fracturing a test piece at high velocity. JB-S300A digital display touch-screen type impact tester can not only examine the energy, return zero, loss of energy, swing circle, but also can display, store, print the testing result through a microcomputer. You can control it by touch screen or by control box. With 300J and 150J pendulums separately, this machine can examine the impact energies at high precise.
Standards: In accordance with ISO 148 or ASTM E23, GB/T229-1994, GB/T3808-2002
Applications: This product is a ideal equipment for quality control center, engineering areas,college and research institute. as well as other areas concerning material impact testing.
- High stiffness load frame & base to guarantee the stability.
- Refined swing rod with high stiffness prevented the shaking of pendulum after test.
- High precise photoelectric encoder to measure the angle. The whole system adopts lot of mature Optoelectronic Technology and Optoelectronic seclusion technology to improve the measuring precise and stability.
- The machine can not only be operated by touch screen, but also by control box. Dual control way improved the flexibility of machine operation to improve the working efficiceny.
- The software can not only examine the energy, return zero, loss of energy, swing circle, but also can display, store, print the testing result through computer
|Max. impact energy||300J/150J|
|Max. impact speed||5.2m/s|
|Distance between centers of Pendulum and specimen||750mm|
|Span specimen plate||40mm|
|Radius of specimen plate round circle||R1-1.5mm|
|Radius of striking edge round circle||R2-2.5mm|
|Corner dimension of striking edge||30 degree|
|Thickness of impact blade||16mm|
|Min. resolution of impact energy||2/1J|
|Power||AC 380V, 50Hz, 3 phases 4 lines, 180W|
|Size of specimen||10 x 10 x 55 mm (U,V 2mm Notches)|