Brief Introduction: A impact testing machine is used to determine the energy absorbed in fracturing a test piece at high velocity. JB-W300A computer controlled impact tester can not only examine the energy, return zero, loss of energy, swing circle, but also can display, store, print the testing result through computer. You can control it by computer software or control box. With 300J and 150J pendulums separately, this machine can examine the impact energies at high precise.
Standards: In accordance with ISO 148 or ASTM E23, GB/T229-1994, GB/T3808-2002
Applications: This product is a ideal equipment for quality control center, engineering areas,college and research institute. as well as other areas concerning material impact testing.
- High stiffness load frame & base to guarantee the stability.
- Refined swing rod with high stiffness prevented the shaking of pendulum after test.
- High precise photoelectric encoder to measure the angle. The whole system adopts lot of mature Optoelectronic Technology and Optoelectronic seclusion technology to improve the measuring precise and stability.
- The machine can not only be operated by software, but also by control box. Dual control way improved the flexibility of machine operation to improve the working efficiceny.
- The software can not only examine the energy, return zero, loss of energy, swing circle, but also can display, store, print the testing result through computer
|Max. impact energy||300J/150J|
|Max. impact speed||5.2m/s|
|Distance between centers of Pendulum and specimen||750mm|
|Span specimen plate||40mm|
|Radius of specimen plate round circle||R1-1.5mm|
|Radius of striking edge round circle||R2-2.5mm|
|Corner dimension of striking edge||30 degree|
|Thickness of impact blade||16mm|
|Min. resolution of impact energy||2/1J|
|Power||AC 380V, 50Hz, 3 phases 4 lines, 180W|
|Size of specimen||10 x 10 x 55 mm (U,V 2mm Notches)|